Litigation and Arbitration
Our Firm advises its clients during the pre-litigation and litigation stages of their disputes integrating the client’s business and commercial issues in the conception of its strategy.
Cost efficiency, foreseeability and business constituency characterize the solutions that we recommend.
We represent our clients before all French civil, commercial and administrative courts and in international arbitration.
In particular, we advise in the following areas:
- Debt recovery
- Contract litigation in connection with a termination or breach of contract, a breakdown in negotiations or post-acquisition claims
- Corporate litigation, including shareholder disputes, abuse of minority or majority rights, officers’ liability, enforcement of warranties and post-acquisition disputes
- Tort law
- Unfair competition
- White-collar criminal law
- Commercial leases
- Labor and employment litigation, including collective and individual disputes, and French social security law matters
- Tax litigation
- Estate and inheritance issues
- Civil enforcement procedures, including protective and enforcement measures, as well as enforcement of judgments
The litigation our firms deals with often involve foreign clients or opponents which cases raise cross borders issues.